Still to do:
- Expression pedals – How to do the volume pedal function.
- Write the complete code in Arduino.
- How to do the tap tempo function in Arduino.
Finish or tested:
- On/Off – Mod, Delay, Reverb, Chorus, PCM 1, PCM 2, Normal pickup, MFX.
- Boost – Will send CC#80.
- Mute – I will first save the status (on/off) of all souces and save them to a variable. When Unmute I will turn them on again.
- Tap tempo – I now know how to calculate the tempo and how to send them to the GR-55.
- Put the metall housing together.
- Mount all parts in housing.
- Solder all leds and buttons.
- Test the multiplexer.
- Test the neopixel leds.