Still to do:
- Expression pedals – How to do the volume pedal function.
- Code Bank UP and Bank Down.
(Strange way to change bank and patch noticed.)
- How to do the tap tempo function in Arduino.
- Laser cut new text for each button.
Finish and/or tested:
- On/Off – Mod, Delay, Reverb, Chorus, PCM 1, PCM 2, Normal pickup, MFX.
- Boost – Will send CC#21. (Changed from 80 to 21.)
- Tap tempo – I now know how to calculate the tempo and how to send them to the GR-55.
- Put the metall housing together.
- Mount all parts in housing.
- Solder all leds and buttons.
- Test the multiplexer.
- Test the neopixel leds.
- Code the mute function.
- Code the Hold function.
- Code the Boost function.
- Solder Midi-connection to the Arduino Uno and to the chassi.
- Read the current patch and set the button state.
- Read the Min/Max of Assign 1 and compare it to the normal pickup volume. This is for the boost function.